Well, I haven’t been tagged for a meme in a while, but Jane just tagged me for the Eight Random Things About Me meme, so here goes. I’m really going to try to find stuff about me I haven’t mentioned before.
Here’s how it works:
· When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you.
· Post the rules before your list, and list eight random things about yourself.
· At the end of the post you must tag and link to eight (!) other people.
1) I had pneumonia 27 times before I was seven years old, and then my parents lost count. (Yeah, I know — That explains A LOT!)
2) For about a year in high school, I wanted to become a missionary Bible translator.
3) Monday the 19th will be Hubby’s & my 12-year wedding anniversary (Woot!).
4) Barack Obama made me late for church last night. (Oooohhh, I’m gonna be milking this one for the next year!!)
5) My dentist says I have the worst TMJ he’s ever seen. It totally freaks him out when my jaw comes out of the socket.
6) I have studied Spanish, Latin, French, German, and ASL.
7) I have a “reverse cafe au lait spot” – a blotch on my right calf that is paler than the rest of my skin. Most of the time, I’m so lilywhite that it doesn’t show up, but when I have a tan, it’s really obvious.
I flunked the second semester of every math class I took in high school. After repeating the whole year of Algebra 2, I promised myself that I’d never take another math class as long as I lived. I just barely managed to get a high enough score on the math SAT to keep that promise. If my score had been just 11 points lower, it would be a different story.
So, whom to tag? Hmmm….OK, here’s eight people. (And, curse you, Jane, for tagging Knitting Magic Girl before I could!)
Dani of Yea, I Knit
Wool Winder of Wool Windings
Tara of T’s Knits (Honey, you need to post!!!)
Kat of Kat Knits
Lu of Maglia!
Marly of Yarn Thing
OceanKnitter of OceanKnitter
Abigail of 1870 Pearl